Manage episode 274479806 series 1302741
Leading expert Dr. Andrew Landers of Cornell University discusses his more than thirty years of research and development on pesticide sprayer technology to reduce pesticide use through accurate, efficient delivery of the product to the plant.References:
- 2015 Precision Agriculture Workshop (Video)
- Andrew Landers Webpage
- Effective Vineyard Spraying | Andrew Landers
- Effective Vineyard Spraying Online Educational Module (DPR CE credit available)
- Pesticide Application Technology at Cornell
- Sustainable Ag Expo
- SIP Certified
- Waste Not, Want Not!: Recent advances in technology for the precise spraying of pesticides (Video)
Subscribe on Google Play, iHeartRADIO, iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or wherever you listen so you never miss an episode on the latest science and research with the Sustainable Winegrowing Podcast. Since 1994, Vineyard Team has been your resource for workshops and field demonstrations, research, and events dedicated to the stewardship of our natural resources.
Learn more at www.vineyardteam.org.