The Fragmented Podcast is a podcast for Software Developers hosted by Donn Felker and Kaushik Gopal. Our goal is to help you become a better Software Developer. We chat about topics such as Testing, Dependency Injection, Patterns and Practices, useful libraries, and much more. We will also be interviewing some of the top developers out there. Subscribe now and join us on the journey of being a Software Developer.
Manage episode 208625849 series 1401917
By Spec Network, Inc., JP Simard, and Jesse Squires. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
- Ted Kremenek on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tkremenek
- Swift Evolution Dashboard of proposals implemented in Swift 4.2: https://apple.github.io/swift-evolution/#?version=4.2
- Swift ABI Dashboard: https://swift.org/abi-stability/
- ABI Stability Manifesto: https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/master/docs/ABIStabilityManifesto.md
- Ole Begemann's "What's new in Swift 4.2" playground: https://github.com/ole/whats-new-in-swift-4-2