Manage episode 226620287 series 1401917
- Key Path Expressions as Functions: https://forums.swift.org/t/key-path-expressions-as-functions/19587
- Implementation: https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/19448
- Previous discussion threads:
- Original "Smart Key Path" proposal: https://github.com/apple/swift-evolution/blob/master/proposals/0161-key-paths.md
- Kuery: https://github.com/kishikawakatsumi/Kuery
Thanks to this episode's Sponsors
Sentry tells you about errors in your code before your customers have a chance to encounter them.
With Sentry, you’ll see exactly how many users have been impacted by a bug, the stack trace, the commit that the error was released as part of, the engineer who wrote the line of code that is currently busted, and a lot more.
Give it a try and let them know we sent you at https://www.sentry.io/for/swift
With Instabug, your users and beta testers now can submit thorough feedback from your app by just shaking the phone, they will be able to take a screenshot and send their feedback easily.
You will receive a t-shirt with their motto 'I squash bugs for a living' if you go to instabug.com/swift, signup, and integrate the SDK.
Get in Touch
If you're enjoying the show and want to say thank you, the best way to do that is by leaving us a review on iTunes! It lets us know what you think of the show and helps us climb the charts so other people can find the show.
We've also got a channel set up on Spectrum.chat! If you want to talk about today's episode, ask us a question or just follow the conversation, jump in anytime at spectrum.chat/specfm/swift-unwrapped