Manage episode 274319474 series 1401917
What’s in a Swift runtime?
- Swift on Mac OS 9
- Heap Objects
- Type Layout
- Type Metadata
- Uniquing Caches
- Class Metadata
- Class Metadata Initialization
- Layout guarantees
- Steve Troughton-Smith’s BitPaint
- @ksherlock’s mpw
- An explainer on Swift weak references
- Instabug - Get Application Performance Monitoring built for mobile apps and stay on top of your app quality with Instabug. Check them out and them them know we sent you at https://try.instabug.com/SwiftUnwrapped
- AWS Amplify - AWS Amplify is a suite of tools and services for iOS developers to build full stack serverless and cloud-based mobile apps. Check out our getting started Tutorial for iOS! Go to awsamplify.info/IOS
Get in Touch
If you're enjoying the show and want to say thank you, the best way to do that is by leaving us a review on iTunes! It lets us know what you think of the show and helps us climb the charts so other people can find the show.
We've also got a channel set up on Spectrum.chat! If you want to talk about today's episode, ask us a question or just follow the conversation, jump in anytime at spectrum.chat/specfm/swift-unwrapped.