Manage episode 316680655 series 1469447
In this episode of Syntax, Wes and Scott talk through their predictions for 2022.LogRocket - Sponsor
LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster. It's an exception tracker, a session re-player and a performance monitor. Get 14 days free at logrocket.com/syntax.Hashnode - Sponsor
Everything you need to start blogging as a developer. Own your content, share ideas, and connect with the global dev community! Hashnode is a free developer blogging platform that allows you to publish articles on your own domain and helps you stay connected with a global developer community.
Get a 30 day free trial of Freshbooks at freshbooks.com/syntax and put SYNTAX in the "How did you hear about us?" section.Show Notes
- 00:11 Welcome...
- 01:31 Svelte is king
- Svelte Kit
- 03:57 Next.js
- Next.js Live
- 06:40 Web components
- Open UI
- Syntax 353 Stylin the Unstylables
- 11:42 Rust popularity
- 15:58 Sponsor: LogRocket
- 17:12 Serverless and Cloud Functions
- 18:19 Cloudflare becoming a major player
- Cloudflare Pages
- 20:05 Tailwind
- Open Props
- 24:10 Glow Up
- 24:35 Next gen dev tools
- 27:32 Sponsor: Hashnode
- 29:48 CSS Container queries, Layers, and More!
- 31:45 GraphQL
- 34:13 Deno
- 37:41 Typescript
- 43:36 Server come back
- 45:13 Sponsor: Freshbooks
- 46:02 Checkouts and payment processors
- 51:30 Temporal API
- 53:20 Remote Dev / Thin Client
- 55:16 Sick Picks
- 00:16 Shameless Plugs
- Scott: Astro Course - Sign up for the year and save 50%!
- Wes: All Courses - Black Friday sale!
- Psychology of Devx
- Gitpod Community
- Workshops as Code