Manage episode 299000594 series 2101919
YouTube is demoing a diet version of YouTube. Square is paying a pretty penny to join the buy now, pay later sweepstakes. Did an Intel exec accidentally leak the specs for Thunderbolt 5? And did Google’s quantum computer create a perpetual motion machine?
- YouTube ‘Premium Lite’ subscription offers ad-free viewing for less (The Verge)
- Twitter's Dorsey leads $29 bln buyout of lending pioneer Afterpay (Reuters)
- Intel Executive Posts Thunderbolt 5 Photo then Deletes It: 80Gbps and Pam-3 (AnandTech)
- Tech Startup Financing Hits Records as Giant Funds Dwarf Venture Capitalists (WSJ)
- Eternal Change for No Energy: A Time Crystal Finally Made Real (QuantaMagazine)
- Robinhood Sold IPO Shares to More Than 300,000 of Its Customers (WSJ)