Christian mom or dad, could you use some encouragement and support? Put your ear buds in for this Christian parenting podcast and get practical, faith-based inspiration through all stages of parenting — raising toddlers, navigating the school-age years, preparing for puberty, and seeing your teen soar with confidence. Hosted by Danny Huerta, in every 8 to 15 minute episode, you’ll hear parenting experts share Biblical truths, effective parenting techniques, and useful resources that will hel ...
Manage episode 295250809 series 29039
We are always so happy when our good friend Travis Cottrell joins us on the podcast, and TODAY'S THE DAY. In what turned out to be an extra-long episode, we talk about closet clean-outs and furniture shipping delays and college baseball (update since we recorded: Mississippi State is going to the College World Series!).
We also discuss our kids (the Cottrells and the Shankles are about to be empty nesters with some travel goals), our dads (FEELINGS ALERT), and I share my Five Favorites. As does Travis.
- To see show notes in Apple Podcasts, you now have to click on "episode webpage"
- "I Want to Be Just Like You" (Travis has introduced us to a Father's Day song)
- In the Heights (in theatres and on HBO Max)
- Benerx (my pulled muscles are so grateful for it)
- KiwiCo (use promo code BIGBOO for 30% off your first month plus free shipping)
- Hello Fresh (use promo code BIGBOO12 for 12 free meals and free shipping)
- Best Fiends (download in the Apple App Store or on Google Play)
- FabFitFun (use promo code BIGBOO21 for $10 off your first box)