Christian mom or dad, could you use some encouragement and support? Put your ear buds in for this Christian parenting podcast and get practical, faith-based inspiration through all stages of parenting — raising toddlers, navigating the school-age years, preparing for puberty, and seeing your teen soar with confidence. Hosted by Danny Huerta, in every 8 to 15 minute episode, you’ll hear parenting experts share Biblical truths, effective parenting techniques, and useful resources that will hel ...
Manage episode 298663419 series 29039
Sometimes life is so uneventful that we talk about cereal, and then other times there's a news leak during SEC Media Days that the SEC might expand to include Texas and Oklahoma. That is to say: we're not talking about cereal this week, everyone. And also I would like to introduce you to a little something I like to call MELANIE HAS SOME THOUGHTS.
In addition to the SEC news, we discuss TV (Ted Lasso is back!), the Olympics, and Melanie's Five Favorites.
Hope y'all enjoy!
- (Just FYI: you'll hear us mention Greg Sankey a few times in this episode. That's because he's the Commissioner of the SEC - and, by the way, he is a fantastic leader.)
- Ted Lasso, season 2 (just so you know, there's lots of strong language in the new episode)
- Never Have I Ever (we love this show a lot)
- Skin by Blair tonic (facial in a bottle)
- GoHenry (use promo code BIGBOO for one free month)
- Hello Fresh (use promo code BIGBOO14 for up to 14 free meals plus free shipping)
- Munk Pack (use promo code BIGBOO for 20% off your purchase)