Manage episode 273167580 series 2400265
You will see from our discussion the AHA moments Stuart had by reading this book and the important points I've learned. Here are a few, we dive in more deeply:
- How to be good in negotiation
- Separate the people from the problem
- Focus on interests, not positions
- Work together to create opinions that will satisfy both parties
- Negotiate successfully with people who are more powerful, refuse to play by the rules, and/or resort to “dirty tricks”
Listen to this episode now and share it with your friends and colleagues!