Manage episode 296789758 series 2400265
Join us while we dive deep into the following points:
- How do you solve the problem about varying follow-up times?
- What’s so special about the setup of the SAVVY collaboration?
- Where can people learn more about SAVVY?
- Stegherr et al (2021) Biom J https://doi.org/10.1002/bimj.201900347
- Preprint https://arxiv.org/abs/2001.05709
- One-sample case: https://arxiv.org/abs/2008.07883
- Two-sample case: https://arxiv.org/abs/2008.07881
- Example R code (markdown file): https://numbersman77.github.io/AEprobs/SAVVY_AEprobs.html
- "Special Issue:Analysis of Adverse Event Data"
- Van Walraven
- see also Letter
- Related paper on: "On estimands and the analysis of adverse events in the presence of varying follow-up times within the benefit assessment of therapies"
- Working Savvy