Manage episode 285901552 series 2595762
We're releasing an online course! After years of putting it off out of fear, we are releasing Network and Get Work, the ultimate guide to connecting with people online and offline, no matter the situation so that you can further your career.
The course will be released by April 2021 at the latest, but here's what you can expect in today's episode:
- Why we're putting it off until further notice instead of launching this month like originally intended
- The story behind the course
- The fear that prevented its release for 4 years
- What to expect to learn in the course
If you're interested in learning more about the course and would like to be the first to know when it's officially released (special deals will be available ONLY for email subscribers), head over to the course page: Network & Get Work
I'm speaking at Podfest! If you're interested in attending for FREE, use code AAPODCASTERS at this Eventbrite link.
Mentioned on this week's episode:
- Network & Get Work Course (NWGW)
- Twitter thread explaining why the release is being pushed back further
- Regina Anaejionu
- EIC 012: Brand Partnerships and Blogging for Business
- Book: Branding Pays by Karen Kang (not an affiliate link)
Thanks for listening! Keep in touch:
- Share the show and tag us on Instagram: @empoweredincolor
- Tweet at us on Twitter: @empoweredpoc
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Kriselle's personal socials: Instagram, Twitter
- When you post about your successes and stories, use the hashtag #WhenPOCThrive
- Subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, or Spotify. Leave a review on iTunes/Apple Podcasts to help us reach more people!