Manage episode 290483654 series 1883803
Viktor Jiracek is an entrepreneur out of Gainesville, Florida who is a full-time fix and flip real estate investor. He helps people new to real estate get their first flip. In 2020, Viktor flipped over 20 houses and is on track to flip 30 houses in 2021.
In today's episode, I talk with Viktor about what you need to do to flip your first home. Viktor talks about the mindset you need to maintain going into your first house and how to stop getting in your own way. He also provides some basic baby steps to help show you what you should be focusing on. He also explains why you should always try to low-ball on your first offer and why it's not the end of the world to do that.
"I think the biggest thing is, y'know, just get out there. Get started. That's the biggest piece of advice that I can recommend." –Viktor Jiracek
This week on Fliptalk:
- The baby steps you can take when starting out flipping houses
- Why you should low-ball on your first offer
- The hang-ups of non-successful people
- How to get your first deal and the mental framework you need
- Why having a mentor is helpful when starting out
- Some of the marketing tools you can use
- Accepting the gradual process of growing and learning when flipping houses
- Getting into the right mindset
Connect with Viktor Jiracek:
Rate, Review, Learn and Share
Thanks for tuning into the FlipTalk podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and want to learn even more about what it takes to build a 7-figure real estate business, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show. Don't forget to tune into our other show: FlipTalk's Rookie PlayBook and share your favorite episodes on social media to help other new investors learn what it takes to grow a successful business in the real estate investing industry.