The Freedom Formula for Physicians | How Doctors Cut Debt & Slash Taxes | Business Of Medicine | Financial Education
Season 6, Episode 4 - Sherie Neufville of Start Med Life
Manage episode 303052119 series 2360913
Good to see you again here! I know we are in the midst of a pandemic but this won’t hinder us from achieving our dreams and be successful in life.
If you are interested in having a business or you are a medical student or you want to be one in the future, then you have to listen to this episode.
I want to introduce to you a very hardworking woman, a doctor who’s teaching medical coding, a business owner, and a mother.
Let us welcome Sherrie Neufville. Welcome, Sherie!
In this podcast, you will…
- Get Inspired by the story of Sherie about her medicine journey
- Money lessons she learned along the way
- What did she end up doing in Medical school into residency?
- Her advice about going into residency or going to practice?
- The ups and downs that she’s been through during the process
- How did she start her business while practicing medicine?
- She shared about the biggest mistake she made
- Who is her target audience for her product?
- Time management from doing business, taking care of her family, and practicing medicine.
- Sherie’s thought about people who are good candidates to do be owning a business
- Life advice for people who want to succeed in life
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast
For all the show notes, and more, check out the podcast website at www.doctorfreedompodcast.com
Investment advice is only offered in jurisdictions where Centurion Financial Strategies, LLC (“Centurion”) is appropriately registered or exempt from registration. Our Form ADV Part 2 brochure can be obtained free of charge at https://adviserinfo.sec.gov by searching for our firm by name or its unique CRD number (316454). This podcast is not a solicitation to provide advisory services in any jurisdiction in which we are not appropriately registered or excluded from registration.
The information, statements, and opinions contained in this podcast have been obtained from or are based upon information obtained from sources which we believe to be reliable, but we do not warrant or guarantee the timeliness or accuracy of any such information. This podcast is intended for informational purposes only and should not be construed as personalized investment, tax, or legal advice. Opinions expressed by any guest are their own opinions and do not necessarily reflect the firm’s views. You should carefully consider your unique financial circumstances and needs prior to making any investment in securities or purchasing any insurance products. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Investing in securities involves the risk of loss.
Insurance products are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company and may be subject to restrictions, limitations, and early withdrawal fees which vary by issuer. You should consider the charges, risks, expenses, and investment objectives of any insurance products before entering a contract.