Manage episode 317319092 series 2667157
Ever wonder what it’s like to be a professional photographer? Find out in this interview with New York City photographer, Sophie Sahara!
My guest for today is an incredible photographer based in New York City. You may have seen some of her work with me on my Instagram feed as I have been so lucky to have been photographed by her! So, I asked if I could interview her for my podcast!
Tune in to this episode to know more about Sophie Sahara! We talk about how she began growing her photography career, shooting for big brands and personalities. She also shares with us who her biggest influences were in terms of balancing the artistic and business sides of being a freelance photographer. Get to know her and more in this episode of the High Functioning Hotspot!
- The High Functioning Podcast Homepage - www.TheHighFunctioningHotspot.com
- Dr. Chloe’s Homepage - http://drchloe.com/
- Sophie Sahara’s Website - https://www.sophie-sahara.com/
- Sophie Sahara’s Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sophiesahara/
- Sophie Sahara Photography’s Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SophieSaharaPhotography
- Sophie Sahara’s LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophie-sahara-barkham-06487340/
- Sophie Sahara’s Twitter - https://twitter.com/SophieSahara
Follow Dr. Chloe on social media!
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/drchloecarmichael
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrChloe_
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrChloePhD
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drchloe_/
The High Functioning Podcast is hosted and produced by Dr. Chloe Carmichael, PhD (https://www.drchloe.com/about-dr-chloe-carmichael-phd/). For more information, visit DrChloe.com (https://www.drchloe.com/).