Manage episode 316665257 series 2667157
Teacher, acrobatic dancer, and author. Walk through David Paris’ High Functioning journey with me on this episode!
I have a very inspiring guest for the latest episode of the High Functioning Hotspot. I have with me David Paris! He is a middle school teacher in New York but he is also an acrobatic dancer. In fact, he, along with his partner, was a finalist on America’s Got Talent!
He has also written a number of books, one of which documents his 100-day COVID confinement, 32 days of which was in a medical coma. Tune in to this episode to hear more about his stories!
- The High Functioning Podcast Homepage - www.TheHighFunctioningHotspot.com
- Dr. Chloe’s Homepage - http://drchloe.com/
- David Paris Books - https://davidparisbooks.com/
- David Paris Books YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB4xaISaS3HNbWwv3JFQqqw
- David Paris Books Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/DavidParisBooks/
- David Paris LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-paris-books/
- David Paris Twitter - https://twitter.com/DavidPa55880182
- David Paris Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/davidparisbooks/
Follow Dr. Chloe on social media!
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/drchloecarmichael
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrChloe_
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrChloePhD
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drchloe_/
The High Functioning Podcast is hosted and produced by Dr. Chloe Carmichael, PhD (https://www.drchloe.com/about-dr-chloe-carmichael-phd/). For more information, visit DrChloe.com (https://www.drchloe.com/).