Manage episode 294576956 series 2030630
Dacher Keltner is a professor of psychology at University of California in Berkeley, one of the world’s foremost scientists specializing in the study of power, and author of The Power Paradox: How We Gain and Lose Influence. [Note: this is a rebroadcast from the vault.]
What We Discuss with Dacher Keltner:
- You don’t have to be Machiavellian to appreciate that Niccolo Machiavelli was the OG power scientist.
- What is The Power Paradox, and how does it affect us and society at large?
- The imbalance of power is the greatest threat to society (just after climate change).
- Powerlessness can literally be lethal.
- Learn how we can increase our power relative to others in a healthy way.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/519
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!