Manage episode 302718621 series 2812849
If you've been an entrepreneur for any amount of time, you've probably been victim to the emotional and financial roller coaster that is: launches. Don’t get me wrong, launches can serve a great purpose, but they are also highly unpredictable. So why put ourselves through the overwhelm when we can scale with consistent, high-value, high-ticket clients using evergreen programs?
In today’s episode, I am talking to Rose Radford, TEDx speaker, business strategist, and coach for women wanting to unlock their income potential online through high-ticket evergreen programs. We’re talking specifically about how to grow your business sustainably and predictably by ditching your dependence on launches and going evergreen with a high-ticket group coaching program.
Rose gives us all the details and tips on scaling your business with high-ticket evergreen programs, so you don’t have to rely on continuous launches. She covers how to create an engine to fuel incoming leads, ways to overcome mindset blocks and strategies that come up when selling high-ticket vs. $100 offers, the value of going through a launch process once, plus tips for balancing the time commitment of running a high-ticket evergreen program.
In this episode, we cover…
- How to avoid launches and still bring in money
- Why the consistency of an evergreen program is key to scaling
- How to make a program that empowers the decision-making process for your clients and allows them to say yes to themselves
- Major mistakes people make with evergreen programs
- A three-pronged approach to lead generation
Connect with Rose:
”We want to take away this belief that your one on one time is required and instead install it with the knowledge that getting your clients the result that they signed up for is actually the number one priority.” - Rose Radford
Thanks for listening, and if you like what you've heard, feel free to share this episode with your friends! There are so many amazing women waiting to discover the Laptop Lifestyle, and I'd love you to help me spread the word.
Don't forget to screenshot this episode and share it on your Insta stories to win a free
coaching call with me!
Resources and links mentioned in this episode:
- Come hang out with me on Instagram or in the Laptop Lifestyle Entrepreneur Facebook Community!
- Head over to AmandaKolbye.com for more business tips and resources for the traveling entrepreneurs.
- Subscribe and Listen to The Laptop Lifestyle Podcast
- Review the Laptop Lifestyle Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, or wherever you listen to podcasts
- The Laptop Lifestyle Bootcamp is opening soon for enrollment! Get on the waitlist right here!
- Join the waitlist for the $5k Accelerator right here!
- My NEW YouTube Channel has launched, and you can find the first episode right here.
- Check out The Content Kit Mini-Course to get my foolproof system for creating, storing, and organizing your content so you can stop feeling overwhelmed!
- The Instagram Business Blueprint is a great tool for advanced Instagram marketing and sales if you’re ready to level up your IG game!