The Live It Forward Show with Kent Julian | Success | High Performance | Personal Development | E+R=O | Professional Speaker | Online Business
122. The Fastest Way to Trash Your Energy and Enthusiasm
Manage episode 213539210 series 1754370
We are still in our Summer Shorts series where we are taking quick looks at some of the most common questions people ask about moving from DREAM to DO in their life, business, and calling.
So far we’ve covered:
- Episode 115 — How to Find Your Passion
- Episode 116 — The Best Idea on the Power of Focus
- Episode 117 — How to Shorten Your Runway to Success
- Episode 118 — How to Get and Stay Motivated
- Episode 119 — How to Find a Mentor
- Episode 120 — The Fastest Way to Trash Your Confidence
- Episode 121 — The Fastest Way to Trash Your Optimism
In this episode, we focus on how to be energetic and enthusiastic. But as with previous episodes, instead of listing out steps you can take to be more energetic, we’re going after the #1 villain that’s out to destroy your enthusiasm. This scoundrel disguises himself as a true friend who is there to help you enjoy life to the fullest. However, the truth is, he is a liar who is full of it.
Purpose of this Episode
You can have more energy to do the things you want to do in life by standing up to and pivoting away from laziness and procrastination.
“PAY…then PLAY” increases energy and enthusiasm, while “PLAY…then PAY” zaps energy and enthusiasm.
3 Quick Hacks to Protect Yourself Against Laziness and Procrastination
- Recognize the lie.
- Stand up to the lie.
- Pivot from the lie.
Call to Action
This week when you realize you are being tempted by the villain laziness, stand up and pivot away from the lie.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
- Subscribe on iTunes
- The Paid to Speak Conference at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center (August 23-25, 2018) — https://paidtospeakconference.com
- 9 Ways to Get Paid to Speak (FREE PDF Resource) — https://liveitforward.com/9ways