The Live It Forward Show with Kent Julian | Success | High Performance | Personal Development | E+R=O | Professional Speaker | Online Business
126. A Gift That Really Makes an Impact
Manage episode 228658059 series 1754370
I dropped the ball. Seriously, I really messed up.
But through my mistake, I learned just how much a special birthday letter I give to each of my children means to them (and to me).
Purpose of this Episode
You can positively influence the most important people in your life with this special gift idea. And as a side benefit, this birthday letter will impact you as much as it impacts the receiver.Tips Shared in this Episode
When giving this special birthday letter, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Be consistent. To make the greatest impact, write a birthday letter every year.
- Make your birthday letters thematic. It’s easier to organize your thoughts when you use a theme.
- The first year you write a birthday letter, include a “Treasure Box” as a gift. This will be a place for the gift receiver to keep all the birthday letters you write to him or her.
- If you mistakenly forget to write a birthday letter one year, be quick to apologize.
- Set a goal to start writing a birthday letter and give it as a gift this year to someone who is important to you.
- The PAID TO SPEAK Conference (September 26-28) and Killer Keynote Conferences (September 24-25) is being at the John C. Maxwell Leadership Center. For more information and to register, visit: https://paidtospeakconference.com
Thank You for Listening
Did you enjoy this episode? If so, I'd be honored if you would leave a rating and review on iTunes. Also, share it by using the social media buttons at the top or bottom of this post or by clicking one of the tweets above. Sharing is caring!
Until next time, continue to move from #DREAMtoDO in your life and business. #LiveItForward