Manage episode 303877674 series 2605191
Join Brett & Brooke’s mental wellness team at Amare Global https://www.brettandbrooke.com/optin1632342621575
Follow Brooke on Social Media
The job of a CEO goes beyond making the most of capital and finding efficient ways to earn a profit. It’s about PURPOSE. Listen in as Jared Turner, the new CEO of Amare Global, explains why he’s committed to making a positive impact on the planet and helping people optimize their mental wellness!Question Highlights
- Why did you make the move to Amare Global?
- Amare’s revenue grew as a company over 60% in Q1, and new account acquisitions grew by 189% in the same period. What do those numbers say to you about what’s happening in the world today?
- Your LinkedIn profile features the Theodore Roosevelt quote, ‘In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing.’ How does that quote reflect your leadership style?
- Right now, Amare is only available in the US and Mexico. Do you envision international expansion next?
- You call yourself a social impact entrepreneur. Can you explain what that means to you?
- What do you see as being the biggest differentiator between Amare and other natural products on the market?
- What is something people might be surprised to know about you?
- How Jared resonates with the Amare mission to optimize mental wellness
- The connection between our gut microbiome and mental health
- Why the world needs Amare’s products more than ever
- What Jared’s action-oriented approach to leadership looks like
- Jared’s commitment to business that has a beneficial impact on people and the planet
- The social impact component of Jared’s restaurant, Zulu Grill
- Why Jared wants to educate people on the gut-brain axis
- Jared’s frustration with highly processed, pesticide-laced foods
- How the Amare way leads to more joy, community and financial stability
Your business is only as successful as your team. And at the top of the list is the CEO.
Whether you’re the CEO of a solo business, a small brand or a global corporation, your approach to leadership sets the tone.
But the CEO’s job goes beyond making the most of capital and finding efficient ways to earn a profit. It’s about vision. It’s about purpose.
Jared Turner is the new CEO of Amare Global, the mental wellness company. A former international business attorney turned social impact entrepreneur, Jared spent eight years helping his former network marketing company grow from $200M to $2B-plus.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Jared joins Brooke to discuss why he made the move to Amare Global, explaining how he resonates with the company’s mission and why the world needs our products right now.
He describes his action-oriented approach to leadership and shares his commitment to business that has a positive impact on people and the planet.
Listen in for Jared’s insight on the connection between your gut microbiome and mental wellness—and learn how Amare can help YOU optimize your happiness!Connect with Jared