Manage episode 300109784 series 2605191
Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/Follow Brooke on Social Media
Has this year felt exhausting to you? Feel like you never have enough time to get everything done? Listen in as Christy Wright discusses her new book, Take Back Your Time: The Guilt-Free Guide to Life Balance, challenging us to create our own version of balance and do the right things at the right time!Question Highlights
- You hit a time in your own life where you had to redefine balance for yourself. What was that time like for you?
- You say there are 4 main reasons we feel out of balance. Can you share those with us?
- Where do you start to take back your time if you’re overwhelmed by the idea of balancing it all? How do you cultivate a path to balance?
- What would you say to a woman who wants to know how to let go of guilt and make confident choices about what’s right for her?
- What is your best advice to someone for monetizing what they love and making it into a business?
- How Christy defines balance as doing the right things at the right time
- Why it’s crucial to spend time on things you care deeply about
- How the season you’re in impacts what’s important to you right now
- The question that will help you shake the guilt for all the things you’re not doing
- Christy’s 5 tactical steps for creating your own version of balance
- How to reset your expectations for yourself in a busy season
- The most important thing you need to know about your business
Has this year felt exhausting to you? Do you feel like you never have enough time to get everything done?
Christy Wright believes that we weren’t created to live busy and burned out, unhappy and unfulfilled. And she contends that true life balance is possible if we commit to doing the right things at the right time.
Christy is the author of the forthcoming Take Back Your Time: The Guilt-Free Guide to Life Balance, a book dedicated to helping us understand why we feel out of balance and what to do about it. She serves as a personal growth expert for Ramsey Solutions, and her work has been featured on The Today Show and in Woman’s Day and Entrepreneur magazine.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Christy joins Brooke to share the four reasons we feel out of balance, challenging us to set priorities based on the season we’re in and make time for the things that are most important to us.
She walks us through the five tactical steps we can take to create our own version of balance and explains how to reset our expectations in a busy season.
Listen in for Christy’s insight on how to let go of guilt and make confident choices about what’s right for you and the people you love!Connect with Christy