Manage episode 305771448 series 2605191
Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brett & Brooke’s mental wellness team at Amare Global https://www.brettandbrooke.com/optin1632342621575Follow Brooke on Social Media
Are you grappling with feelings of rejection or insecurity? Do you find yourself people pleasing to gain acceptance from others? Listen in as Shameka Daniels shares the story behind her book, Arise: Finding Wholeness Through Broken Pieces, and explains how to process difficult feelings, heal from past pain and cultivate emotional health!In this episode, you will learn about…
- The rejection and insecurity that led to Shameka’s brokenness
- How Shameka was over-functioning to receive love from friends and family
- The joy and peace that characterizes Shameka’s life now
- How Shameka deals with people who give opinions that aren’t helpful
- How poor emotional health affects every area of our lives
- What it looks like to grieve in a healthy way and address what you’re feeling
- Why Shameka encourages women to build their own wealth
- The people on Shameka’s shelf who mentor and help her grow
Are you grappling with feelings of rejection or insecurity? Do you find yourself people pleasing to gain acceptance?
Are you ready to heal from the brokenness and ARISE?
Shameka Daniels is the author of Arise: Finding Wholeness Through Broken Pieces. She is on a mission to empower and encourage women to discover God’s calling on their life through mentorship groups, coaching programs and other creative events.
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Shameka joins Brooke to share her childhood story of rejection and insecurity, explaining how she realized she was ready to arise.
She describes how she was over-functioning to receive love and acceptance and challenges us to process grief in a healthy way.
Listen in for insight on creative ways to build your wealth and learn how Shameka can support you in cultivating the emotional wellness you need to thrive!Connect with Shameka