Manage episode 299244981 series 2605191
Enroll in The Live Out Loud Ignite Membership bit.ly/LOLignite
APPLY NOW to work with me! https://brookethomas321708.typeform.com/to/cHCppKqW
Join Brooke’s mental wellness team: myamareglobal.com/10039/en-US/Follow Brooke on Social Media
Brooke has been to 5 states in 30 days, traveling for work, for fun and to invest in her faith. But her goals didn’t take a vacation. Listen in as Brooke explains how she stayed on mission despite the whirlwind schedule and learn to navigate busy seasons without getting overwhelmed—and still enjoy the process!In this episode, you will learn about…
- Brooke’s experience traveling to 5 states in 30 days during a move
- How Brooke stays on mission no matter where she is or how busy her schedule
- The 3 things that helped Brooke enjoy and appreciate this extra-busy season
- Brooke’s commitment to her morning Power Hour (even on vacation)
- The benefit of adopting a GET-TO attitude vs. feeling obligated that you HAVE to do things
- Seeing life as an adventure when things don’t go according to plan
- What happens when we say YES to the opportunities God puts in front of us
Boston. New Jersey. Michigan. Oregon. Colorado.
Brooke has been to five states in the last 30 days, traveling for work, for fun with her family, and to invest in her faith. But her goals didn’t take a vacation.
So, how did she stay on mission, despite the whirlwind travel schedule? How can we learn to navigate busy seasons without getting overwhelmed—and still enjoy the process?
On this episode of The Live Out Loud Show, Brooke shares the three things she did to enjoy and appreciate this super-busy season, explaining why she gets up early for a Power Hour even when she’s on vacation.
She challenges us to adopt a GET-TO attitude rather than complaining about the things we HAVE to do.
Listen in for insight on seeing life as an adventure when things don’t go according to plan and find out what happens when you say YES to the opportunities God puts in front of you!Resources