Manage episode 297991542 series 2621793
Jordan and Brandon are joined by Todd Billings to discuss his book on the end of the Christian life. They consider various views on mortality, whether death is an enemy or friend, how we can live as dying creatures, how modern medicine has influenced our thoughts about death, and much more.
Find more info about the London Lyceum or contact us at our website.
Find all of Todd's resources, including more podcast episodes, at his website.
1) The End of the Christian Life, Todd Billings
2) Psalms: The Prayer Book of the Bible, Dietrich Bonhoeffer
3) Being Mortal, Atul Gawande
4) Dying and the Virtues, Matthew Levering
5) The Lost Art of Dying, LS Dugdale
Support the show (https://www.thelondonlyceum.com/support/)