Manage episode 300105721 series 115840
We received a letter from a listener who is struggling with their past trauma and is scared of the idea of diet-free PCOS management. Listen now to explore the idea of forgiving and holding space for our past selves - also, trust in your past experience telling you that diets don't work!
Do you have a complicated relationship with food? I want to help! Send your Dear Food letter to LoveFoodPodcast@gmail.com.Click here to leave me a review in iTunes and subscribe. This type of kindness helps the show continue!
If you're curious about what it looks like to stop pursuing weight loss, click here for some fabulous freebies that will help guide you in your journey!This episode of The Love Food Podcast is brought to you by the PCOS + Food Peace Course! Find out more at PCOSandFoodPeace.com. This episode of The Love Food Podcast is also brought to you by Ovofolic--a new way trusted way to get Inositol to help with PCOS.
Love Food listeners get 15% off using the code 'FoodPeace' at checkout.
Some things I want you to know about Ovofolic:
- It has the recommended 40:1 ratio of myo-inositol and d-chiro-inositol in Ovofolic.
- It is important to take an inositol supplement with quality ingredients in supplements; not all inositol ingredients are the same.
- Ovofolic has no taste or smell, no preservatives or additives.
- The individual pouches guarantee equivalent dosing and optimum freshness. They are also easy to carry!
- Woman-owned and led.
- Local small business, not a big corporation.
- Personal touch every time! Dr. Pari responds to all customer emails herself and oversees every aspect of manufacturing.
Use this link to check out Ovofolic to get 15% off (aff) ElanHealthcare.ca/discount/FOODPEACE or use coupon code FoodPeace at check out!
Thank you for supporting the Love Food Podcast!