Manage episode 294156651 series 2854724
Science and spirituality — are they opposing concepts? This episode dives into the use of the term woo-woo, conspirituality and the rise of the Qanon goddess, the energetics of intention and the science of intuition, and what happens when science can't prove your spiritual beliefs.
Referenced in this episode:
- "The complexities of the menstrual cycle are considered major barriers to the inclusion of women in clinical trials." British Journal of Sports Medicine.
- "The Emergence of Conspirituality." Journal of Contemporary Religion.
- "TheThe Only Way Out Is Through: The Peril of Spiritual Bypass." Counseling and Values.
- "The Science of Spiritual Narcissism." Scientific American.
- Understanding Medical Research: Your Facebook Friend is Wrong (FREE on Coursera)
- "The Energetic Heart: Biolectromagnetic Interactions Within and Between People." The Neuropsychotherapist.
- "Modulation of DNA Conformation by Heart-Focused Intention." HeartMath Research Center.
- Village Silversmith
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/kristenc)