Manage episode 315893481 series 1511965
Thank you for tuning in for another year of The Mentor with Mark Bouris!
It's been a big year, but as the saying goes, next year is even bigger.
The Mentored team go a bit rogue, so expect some looseness this episode.
Mark Bouris and the team discuss their favourite Mentor episodes, a peek behind the scenes, Jono's moustache, moving on from 2021 and preparing for 2022.
Want to grow your business and stay ahead of the pack? Access Mark Bouris' Masterclasses.
To listen back to the episodes mentioned in this podcast:
- Bearded Bakers: Why it's so important to know your business purpose
- Davie Fogarty: The formula for growing a successful e-commerce brand
- Michael Rodrigues: 24hr Economy Commissioner (NSW)
- Finder: Should you be taking cryptocurrency more seriously?
- Immutable: What are NFTs, and how could they change the way you do business?
- SafetyCulture: Why self-doubt could be holding you back
- Natalie Anne Hair: Small business in the middle of lockdown
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.