Aspen's plan to safe SA's Covid-19 vaccine rollout. Prof Anton Harber and his relationship with money
Manage episode 294967343 series 1375801
Stephen Saad, CEO at Aspen, explains how they plan to rollout at vaccines for the country after the US Food and Drug administration discarded 60 million doses of the J&J vaccines. Momentum Trust plans to release an online will generator in partnership with world-leading will software provider Arken.legal . Then Journalist and adjunct professor of Journalism at Wits Anton Harber talks about his handle on money.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
1. SA's drug regulator shares some clarity on status of local J&J vaccine. Guest: Prof. Helen Rees | Chair at South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (00:00:00)
2. Market Commentary - Old Mutual Investment Group. Guest: Arthur Karas | Portfolio Manager at MacroSolutions at Old Mutual Investment Group| (00:10:40)
3. Aspen lays a plan to safe SA's Covid-19 vaccine rollout. Guest: Stephen Saad | CEO at Aspen (00:32:02)
4. Tech with Toby Shapshak : The US govt has had enough of Big Tech and its passed five bills to take it on | Gadget review: Battery boosters . Guest: Toby Shapshak | Publisher at Stuff magazine (00:33:10)
5. Momentum Trust releases online will generator. Guest: Jeffrey Wiseman | CEO at Momentum Trust (00:40:11)
6. Business Book feature: Jeff Immelt, 'Hot Seat: What I Learned Leading a Great American Company" (00:45:44)
7. Other People’s Money - Journalist and adjunct professor of journalism at Wits Anton Harber . Guest: Prof Anton Harber (01:02:55)