Manage episode 295229694 series 1375801
The Money Show paid tribute to the late businessman Jabu Mabuza who died on Wednesday due to Covid-19 complications. Many people say that his passing is a huge loss to the country's business community. As Covid-19 numbers continue to rise, Craig Comrie CEO at Profmed joined us to discuss the progress they have made in vaccinating their members - and tips to deal with the third wave. Then on our personal finance feature, personal financial advisor and executive director at Galileo Capital Warren Ingram explains how and when you should teach your children about money.
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
1. Tribute to SA's businessman, Jabu Mabuza. Guest: Sikonathi Mantshantsha | National Spokesperson at Eskom| , Nicky Newton-King | former-CEO at JSE, Bonang Mohale - Independent non-executive chairman of Bidvest (00:00:00)
2. SA should urgently expedite economic reform. GUEST: James Formby | Chief Executive Officer at Rand Merchant Bank (00:08:45)
3. Market Commentary .Guest: Graeme Korner | ... at Korner Perspective| (00:16:05)
4. Tribute to Jabu Mabuza. Guest: Jabu Mabuza | Ceo Initiative (00:22:15)
5. Side Hustle : 7 things I do to help with mental fitness while building things & working. guest: Nic Haralambous | entrepreneur and author of How to Star a Side Hustle (00:31:50)
6. Medical Scheme, ProfMed vaccinating its members and share tips on dealing with COvid-19's third wave. Guest: Craig Comrie | CEO at Profmed (00:38:11)
7. Small Business Focus - How to transfer skills to your leadership team so that YOU are not the business itself. Guest: Pavlo Phitidis | Founder at Aurik Business Accelerator| (00:47:20)
8. Personal Finance - What should you teach your children about money? Guest: Warren Ingram | Personal Financial Advisor and Executive Director at Galileo Capital (00:58:05)