Manage episode 301207884 series 179547
Be sure to check out the Focusrite Scarlett series of audio interfaces, the world’s best-selling USB interface range with over 3 million units sold worldwide. Choose from 6 different interfaces with 1, 2, 4, or 8 microphone inputs. Works with the recording software you’re already using and works with any type of XLR microphone. New unique Air feature adds brightness and presence to your voice. Thanks to Focusrite for sponsoring this episode!
Daily Goody posts that I discussed in this episode:
- Voice Recorder Plugin (for WordPress)
- Be Aware: Compression, EQ, Etc. Can Sometimes Exacerbate Sibilance
- Editing Tip: Use Short Fades for Transparency, When Applicable
- Stereo Imaging Enhancers
- PES Monthly Q&A Meeting for Students and Alumni
- Pro Headphone Buyers Guide 2020 [ebook]
- We Want to See Your Equipment Setup! Comment with a Link to a Pic
- Reaper’s Play Frequency Selection
- AirPods Are OK but They Don’t Give Professional Audio Quality
- If you ever have questions please reach out!
- The start date for the next PES semester is September 14, 2021
- If you’d like to share this show with any of your podcaster friends, feel free to send them a message saying, “Btw, here’s a show about podcast audio production you may find helpful” with this link: https://podcastengineeringschool.com/subscribe/)
Let me know if you have any questions or need any help with anything, ~Chris