Manage episode 302067314 series 2890836
The Time Architect Joins The Heist.
The best way to describe Dr. Ingrid is:
Once you talk with her for 2 mins, you just know she is the person you need to listen to.
Intelligent, entrepreneurial, compassionate, no nonsense, wise, ect.
Within this episode, all of the above adjectives above and more were showcased.
- Who she is and the genesis of her consulting practice
- Her ideal client and how to find yours
- Her 3 step process
- STEP BACK
- GROW and REPEAT
- Business trends in the vet industry
- Current strains on the industry
- Solutions to the problem
- Setting limitations and expectations
- Understanding the power dynamic in the practice
- Hiring the right people
- Working on support staff mindset
- Importance of role playing
- Perceived indifference of leadership
- Time Architect
- Being comfortable with the decisions we make
and sooo much more..
For more information about Dr Ingrid Pyak and her organization:
Also, Join the Vet Practice Growth Mastermind Facebook group to get help with your veterinary practices growth . https://www.facebook.com/groups/vetpracticegrowthmastermind
Be sure to listen and let me know if you have any questions, comments, or need help with anything!
If you would like a copy of the Ultimate Marketing Checklist for Veterinarians and the Vet Industry, Click on the following link: https://vetandpetseo.com/veterinary-marketing-checklist/