PT Inquest is an online journal club. Hosted by Erik Meira and JW Matheson, the show looks at an article every week and discusses how they apply to current physical therapy practice.
Manage episode 287387709 series 2894134
By Silas Houghton Budd. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Hello again! Welcome to part 2 of my discussion with chief paramedic officer Justin Thomas. In this episode we discussed RSI, research, Justin's journey to becoming a PhD student, and how to move to South Africa as a paramedic. Enjoy! -- Silas
- Health Professions Council of South Africa (2018). ‘Clinical Practice Guidelines’. [Online].
- Unknown (2017). ‘Pre-hospital medicine: South Africa vs. the United Kingdom’. Int Journal Paramedic Practice. [Online].
- College of Paramedics (2018). ‘Post-registration Career Framework’. [Online].
- Petter, J (2012). ‘Raising educational standards for the paramedic profession’. Journal of Paramedic Practice. [Online].
- General Medical Council (2020). ‘Bringing physician associates and anaesthesia associates into regulation’. [Online].
- Ebben et al (2017). ‘A patient-safety and professional perspective on non-conveyance in ambulance care: a systematic review’. Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. [Online].
- Brown, M (2015). ‘The Paramedic Series’. Mental Health Cop (blog). [Online].