The Present Beyond Measure Show: Data Storytelling, Presentation & Visualization for Data Practitioners
How Supermetrics Will Clean Up and Speed Up Your Analytics Work
Manage episode 277321010 series 83204
Anna Shutko is the Product Marketing Manager at Supermetrics, a technology tool that picks up all the marketing data you need and brings it to your favorite reporting, analytics, or storage platform using “connectors”.
Anna helped launch the company's top products, such as Supermetrics for Google Data Studio, Excel, and BigQuery.
She is also the mastermind behind Supermetrics template gallery, a place where marketers can get free plug-and-play templates for their reporting configurations.
And, she is also host of the new Marketing Analytics Show, a podcast helping marketers get better at marketing analytics, where she shares all the how-tos & actionable advice from top marketers (psst, including yours truly!)
In this episode, Anna showcases the many advantages of using Supermetrics to enhance productivity speed up data hygiene so you have more time to analyze and present your insights!
So if you’re ready to get back to the fun part of analytics, click here for your free 14-day trial of Supermetrics!
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- What sets Supermetrics apart from other online data source connectors
- The advantage Supermetrics offers over connecting directly to data platforms like Google Analytics or Adobe through Google Data Studio or Tableau
- How Supermetrics helps you make your reporting more reliable and why that’s crucial for presenting data successfully
- Can you share your top 3 success stories? What the users were able to accomplish with Supermetrics?
- All about who their new Marketing Analytics Show podcast is for
People, Blogs, and Resources Mentioned
- Supermetrics (click for a free 14-day trial)
- The Supermetrics Template Gallery
- The LinkedIn Ads Show by AJ Wilcox
- The Everyone Hates Marketers Show by Louis Grenier
- My free 30-second online assessment to find out the #1 silent killer of your data presentations
How to Keep Up with Anna and Supermetrics: