The Present Beyond Measure Show: Data Storytelling, Presentation & Visualization for Data Practitioners
How the Digital Analytics Association is Helping Practitioners Get Back on their Feet in 2020
Manage episode 275630821 series 83204
Marilee Yorchak and the Digital Analytics Association are working tirelessly to support digital practitioners, leaders, and companies hit hard in 2020 with furlough and layoffs this year with a bevy of events, tools, and resources.
In this episode, Marilee shares the Herculean efforts she and the DAA are undertaking to help the analytics practitioner and leadership community get back on their feet after a most challenging year!
After this episode, we return to regularly scheduled programming of data-presentation-visualization-storytelling-communication goodness.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn…
- How COVID has affected the digital analytics industry
- What the Digital Analytics Association is doing to assist furloughed and job-seeking practitioners
- Special events the DAA is hosting to help connect candidates to companies and uplevel their competitive skill set
- The many benefits of an annual DAA membership and current extensions
- Marilee’s insightful advice to the digital community for staying strong
People, Blogs, and Resources Mentioned
- The Digital Analytics Association COVID Resources
- The DAA Calendar of Events & Career Center
- DAA Digital Analyst Self-Assessment
- Zoom Background images on Unsplash (for a more professional meeting)
- My LinkedIn article on job openings for data analytics, data science, and digital marketing
- Indistractable by Nir Eyal
How to Keep Up with Marilee: