Manage episode 299576198 series 2491739
Are you flipping a house or taking on a project using the BRRRR (Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat) Method? According to your host Andresa Guidelli, there are several things that you need to consider in order to do this successfully. In today’s minisode, Andresa shares her top 4 tips for running successful and profitable projects.
First and foremost, vetting your contractors is essential. In today’s hot market, it is crucial to build and maintain relationships with contractors at all times, not just when you need work completed. Once you have decided which contractors you intend to work with, make sure that you have the proper documentation including: scope of work, finishes list, scheduling, and a payment plan.
Completing a project successfully doesn’t just require reliable contractors; it includes you, too! It is vital that you manage your projects thoroughly. Andresa reminds listeners that this is a learning process. Reflect on your past mistakes and use them to inform and increase your future earning potential.
Tune into this week’s minisode to learn more about how your projects can yield profit!
• “It's always been important to build relationships with general contractors at all times, not just when you need it.” (03:04- 03:12)
• “Meet the contractors at their job sites, not yours. Because at their job site you will know exactly how they will run your project.” (03:39- 03:49)
• “You or somebody on the team needs to be able to manage the project. Do not expect your general contractor to manage the project for you, it can only be you. You are the owner so you need to take responsibility.” (09:05-09:20)
• “Learn your lessons, otherwise they are going to come back.” (10:38-10:41)
• “All experiences are lessons. There is no such thing as failure or bad or good, it's all lessons and it is up to you to learn it.” (10:58- 11:06)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves.
Our Membership focus on three pillars: Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care. We provide a financial freedom road map for women to create steady recurring income to live life on their own terms. Start today with our FREE membership level.
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support for Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Follow us on: