Manage episode 303333819 series 2491739
How will your business be impacted if you continue to do everything by yourself? For host Andresa Guidelli, working from sunup to sundown exhausted her of all energy to the point where her business began to suffer the consequences. When she opened herself up to the idea of asking for help, she was pleasantly surprised at the positive impact it made on her real estate career. In today’s minisode, your hosts share their advice on how to get over the fear of asking for support.
As women, many of us have been trained to believe that if we can do it, we should do it. In order to take your business to the next level, Andresa explains that it is crucial to spend less time doing mundane tasks and more time doing the things you are excellent at. Rather than feeling shame, Liz suggests looking within yourself to understand why you are attached to unnecessary tasks. Once you are able to ask for help, think about one thing in your personal and professional life that you need to let go of and pay someone else to do it for you. A little bit of help goes a long way!
We can’t do everything alone. That’s why it is necessary to create a reliable support network in both our personal and professional lives. Tune into this week’s episode of The Real Estate InvestHER Show to learn how to alleviate unneeded stress by choosing to not do everything yourself!
• “To be honest, it’s a pleasure to not have to do everything by myself.” (03:43-03:47)
• “I am totally fine because I am only focusing on things that I am very good at.” (04:01-04:07)
• “It’s really helpful to know why you are the way you are so you can move past it.” (06:17-06:22)
• “You won’t get bigger if you don't start hiring.” (07:44-07:51)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
• Apple Itunes
Our Membership focuses on three pillars: Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care. We provide a financial freedom road map for women to create steady recurring income to live life on their own terms. Start today with our FREE membership level.
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Follow us on:
YouTube: Watch our shows here