Manage episode 302749448 series 2491739
Are you finding it difficult to get your business up and running due to today’s competitive market? According to hosts Liz Faircloth and Andresa Guidelli, it’s not the market that’s preventing your investing business from success….it’s you. In today’s minisode, your hosts share their advice on how to powerfully handle business in the current market.
Scarce inventory and aggressive offers have made it extra challenging for new investors to find and close deals. While this can be discouraging, Andresa explains the worst thing you can do is sit back and wait for the market to calm down. Rather than trying to continue on your own, Liz suggests finding a seasoned investor to work for. Once you get some experience under your belt, you can begin to consider other niches and opportunities to create for yourself. It’s also important to remember that your mindset controls your success. Even though it may be a slow start, Liz reminds listeners that there are always opportunities to learn and work, you just have to create a strategy to get there.
While there is no magic formula for success, there are many proactive ways for you to ensure that your business thrives in any market. Tune into this week’s episode of the Real Estate InvestHER Show to learn more!
• “Whose offers are getting accepted right now? People who have track records.” (03:20-03:25)
• “If I was someone who was newer to the space, I would want to help add value to someone else’s team who is getting offers accepted.” (03:33-03:42)
• “The worst thing you can do right now is sit down and wait to see what happens.” (05:25-05:34)
• “If you're in the business of serving people, serving a niche, and providing affordable housing, you will find some deals.” (10:37-10:42)
How To Join the InvestHER Movement
1) The Real Estate InvestHER Podcast - The weekly show details the journey of some of the most amazing women real estate investors around the world, who open up their lives and share practical and strategic tools for growing a rental portfolio, flipping houses and the mindset that allows them to run a successful investing business while taking care of their families and most importantly taking care of themselves. Subscribe via:
• Apple Itunes
Our Membership focuses on three pillars: Real Estate Investing, Business Strategies, and Self-Care. We provide a financial freedom road map for women to create steady recurring income to live life on their own terms. Start today with our FREE membership level.
We have thousand of members in our Facebook InvestHER Community (and growing!) This is a safe place for women to ask real estate investing questions and gain the support they need to achieve their goals!
We have Investher Meetup members attending in person meetings across the country and Canada. Meetups are being held monthly by experienced InvestHER Leaders! Learn more about our InvestHER leaders, meetup locations, and how to become an InvestHER Leader HERE!
Our mission is to empower women in Real Estate to live a financially free and balanced life, and we are extending our support to Real Estate agents worldwide.
We have created exclusive content and support for the InvestHER™ eXp Team:
*Top skills and strategies to grow YOUR business
*How to utilize your “real estate agent” advantage to become a real estate investor
*Monthly live masterminds
*Become part of Libertas Organization with top coaches, Tim and Julie Harris.
Follow us on:
YouTube: Watch our shows here