Manage episode 297950087 series 2391659
When was the last time you checked out your Google My Business profile? Now this is not a set-and-forget project, people.
Much like planting a bushy hedge, your GMB listing needs love and attention.
Sometimes you need to prune back old images, or shape it into your new branding, fertilise it with a few fresh posts, or spruce it up with a nice flowering promo.
Occasionally you get pests or spammy reviews, and you need to know the best way to treat them, organically of course.
Is the bush analogy wearing thin yet? I don’t think so.
Anyhow, today we're going to be looking into some of the common questions that arise and how to make your Google My Business profile bushy and flourishing.
Tune in to learn:
- How smart businesses are using their Google My Business listings to stay on top and win more business
- Why your business may not be showing up in GMB
- How to stay in Google’s good books by following the Google My Business Compliance Guidelines
- How to tackle spammy listings and reviews
- What to do if a genuine review is removed by Google
- How to reinstate your listing if it has been suspended