Manage episode 298139274 series 2739894
Guest: Amanda Renzella, Real Estate Investor
Amanda’s parents were instrumental in getting her started in the world of real estate investing. They pushed her to buy a condo that eventually led Amanda to buy a pre-construction townhouse. She used the equity in the condo to purchase the townhouse. And now, she’s able to use the equity in both properties to get to her next acquisition.
Amanda has been enjoying our podcasts and applying the content for the past few months and is quickly building her team and learning how to leverage her properties. Tune in to find out how you can get started!
Listen to the full episode at https://www.thereiteclub.com/podcast
In this episode you will learn about:
- Starting right out of high school
- Parent’s influence
- Paid rent to parents after high school to save for a downpayment
- Bought 1st place in downtown Mississauga
- Looking for your next property
- How to do it again?
- Floods, insurance claims, and other challenges
- Appreciation and refinancing for success
Get in touch with Amanda:
Facebook: Amanda Renzella