Manage episode 303522425 series 2739894
Guest: Jason Boccinfuso, Real Estate Investor & Land Developer
In today’s episode, Daniel St-Jean interviews Jason Boccinfuso about land development and pre-construction opportunities. Jasons says that development is like blank canvas painting! You have to have a vision and understand the constraints you have to work with. Access to services is essential: sewer, water, roads, internet, and more. Knowing where the growth is happening is another must in order to be successful. The money is made on the purchase, not on the sale. You have to make the right decision and build equity right from the start. As a developer, you need to know the official plan very well as this will dictate what kind of development you can pursue with the land you will be acquiring.
Listen to the full episode at https://www.thereiteclub.com/podcast
In this episode you will learn about:
- How Jason earned 2.5 times his lifetime salary with only one deal vs. working 30 years!
- Looking for land? Google Maps is a great tool
- Block where development is going – get in the path of development
- Create the opportunities, don’t wait for them to come
- Location, location, location is still relevant
- Where is the government investing in infrastructure?
- Highest and best use of the land
- 4 ways to make money with land
This episode has been brought to you in part by
Elevation Realty – http://www.elevationrealty.ca/
Legal Second Suites – https://legalsecondsuites.com/
BM Select – https://bmselect.ca/
The show notes are brought to you in part by Building Stack, our official digital signatures provider. Building Stack is a flexible property management platform built in Canada. Sign documents and leases faster with their new digital signature add-on! Special Reite Club discount to get started today! www.buildingstack.com