Much like the city of New York, the Premium Pete Show is packed with captivating culture and the essence of optimistic growth. Premium Pete is devoted to creating comedic, momentous, and thought provoking conversations with established & notable figures around pop culture, family, entrepreneurial growth and more. By addressing and engaging with his listeners on a weekly basis, the Premium Pete Show is able to inform, influence and impel others on their journey of creative freedom. Available ...
Manage episode 296706719 series 164106
By Jeffrey Shaw, Jeffrey Shaw is a speaker, Small business consultant, and Business coach for en. Discovered by Player FM and our community — copyright is owned by the publisher, not Player FM, and audio is streamed directly from their servers. Hit the Subscribe button to track updates in Player FM, or paste the feed URL into other podcast apps.
Being at the midpoint of the year, here's a great idea and practical action you can take to finish up the 2nd half of the year in a big way to meet your goals. Give this idea a try! It's worked for me in multiple businesses and for many of my coaching clients! Also, let me know what ideas you come up with. Join 18,000 subscribers looking to do "business with a soul" and sign up to receive The Self-Employed Life Nutshell Newsletter! Sign up here! Contact Jeffrey-
- Coaching Support
- My book, The Self-Employed Life is now available!
- Check out everything available for self-employed business owners
- Watch my TEDx LincolnSquare video and please share!
- Take The Self-Employed Assessment! Ever feel like you're all over the place? Or frustrated it seems like you have everything you need for your business success but it's somehow not coming together? Take this short quiz to discover the biggest hidden gap that’s keeping you from having a thriving Self-Employed Ecosystem. You’ll find out what part of your business needs attention and you'll also get a few laser-focused insights to help you start closing that gap.
- Have Your Website Brand Message Reviewed! Is your website speaking the right LINGO of your ideal customers? Having reviewed hundreds of websites, I can tell you 98% of websites are not. Fill out the simple LINGO Review application and I'll take a look at your website. I'll email you a few suggestions to improve your brand message to attract more of your ideal customers. Fill out the application today and let's get your business speaking the right LINGO!