Manage episode 297294233 series 2798809
This past weekend, we watched one of the most polarizing figures in all of sports today take a big loss. Conor McGregor made his long awaited return to the octagon and came up short in disappointing fashion. There is something to be taken away from all our experiences and observations and this weekend showed that. Many of us look passed out goals or are too accustomed to being the boss, those who tuned in on Saturday witnessed what that can lead to. Sometimes it's fun to just watch but it's most beneficial to observe.
- Follow me on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/abarbosa000/
- Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheSimian_
- Share, like, comment and subscribe on my YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFn3FPnTegakyd9YpoYfsQg
- Premium 16oz boxing gloves - https://www.obsessiveaggression.com
- Audio platforms - https://smokingsimian.buzzsprout.com