Manage episode 295027445 series 1402157
Customer acquisition costs are more expensive than ever, so how can small brands acquire their first customers without spending big on paid traffic? Our guest today has a practical approach to that problem most brands can implement today.
- How can a brand get customers if they don't have a budget for ads?
- Why should brands invest in BFCM planning when it's so far off?
- What are big brands doing that small brands can replicate?
Val Geisler is the Customer Evangelist at Klaviyo. Prior to joining the Klaviyo team, Val was an email marketing consultant for B2B and B2C brands. Because she's obsessed with improving how brands and customers connect, Val loves digging into the best ways to use different channels to make lasting connections. And memes. Val loves a good meme, too.
- Episode 223: Getting Customers for Life through Email
- Curie Deodorant
- Val on Twitter: @lovevalgeisler
- House of Wise
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?