Manage episode 292221709 series 1402157
In this episode, you'll hear How Kettle & Fire scaled their affiliate and partnerships programs to 7-figures in revenue. We'll talk through best practices + actionable tactics.
- The tools to identify influencers
- How to get big influencers' attention
- The difference between affiliate and ambassador programs
- What are you paying for? Defining influencer deliverables and typical costs
- Creating a VIP experience for brand ambassadors
- Top 3 Most Successful Channels
Our guest today is Jack Meredith, VP of Marketing at Kettle & Fire, one of the fastest growing brands in the health & wellness consumer goods space. He was employee #1 and played an instrumental role in taking the brand from zero to 8 figures in revenue. Aside from his day job, Jack also consults for DTC brands on all things marketing and growth.
- Kettle & Fire
- Magellan AI
- dtcplaybooks.com - SOPs, tools, templates, and video trainings made by and for ecommerce pro's. - Use code KURT to get 20% off your order.
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?