Manage episode 273797545 series 1402157
Nomad Goods' Chuck Melber joins us to tell us in details what he's doing in Klaviyo to generate seven-figures worth of revenue annually.
- "A clean list is a well-delivered list"
- How to segment abandoned cart flows for personalized content
- The right ratio of plain text vs HTML emails
- The most important thing to split test
Chuck started his post college life working in the world of ecommerce and marketing and quickly made the leap into the realm of UX/ID. Over the course of a few years he was privileged to consult on projects with companies like GoPro, Mozilla, and LG. Thanks to retail experience he brought a unique perspective regarding consumer electronics and a desire to make navigating the world a simpler, more enjoyable experience.
In 2015 Chuck returned to marketing, advertising, and growth with a broader appreciation for aesthetics and usability. During his tenure at Nomad he has established a strong foundation in advertising, email marketing, affiliate marketing, PR, and influencer marketing.
When not working, you can find Chuck adventuring, fishing offshore, or in the kitchen.
- Nomad Goods - Use code UNOFFICIAL for 20% in-stock goods until October 1st.
- Tone SMS Recovery
- Nomad Sticker Pack
- Kurt's Vinyl Plotter
- Get powerful marketing automation with Klaviyo's revenue-driving email platform
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?