Manage episode 286324890 series 1402157
Casey Bard had a decent side hustle on Shopify and a full-time job... until he got a call from his boss letting him know that he no longer he had a job because the company leadership may be going to jail. That was the turning point where Casey knew his Shopify side hustle had to become his full-time income. This is the story of how Tacticalories Seasoning Company came to be.
- How asking "what's really me?" formed the business
- Why you're GAF (give a fuck) score is important
- How they grew 4x in 2020 through product launches
- Why tattoo artists make great label designers
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email email@example.com and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?