Manage episode 283204067 series 1402157
Colby Kane, owner and founder of Aviator, discusses how the 2008 recession shaped his business, how he's survived the current pandemic, and what he expects will happen in 2021.
Colby is a designer and art director who started out in the fast-paced world of NY Fashion as an art director at Macy’s. He moved to LA in order to build something different, find a balance between work and family, and give back to his community.
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?