Manage episode 283884102 series 1402157
After leaving his 20-year engineering career to become a local marketing consultant, Dustin Riechman discovered a jerky so good that he decided to pitch a relative stranger on a business partnership that resulted in $1mm in sales in two years.
- The mindset that gave him the confidence to quit his job
- Keys to building realtionships with potential business partners
- How they launched with grassroots marketing efforts
- How having parallel local and national strategies worked well
- The power of podcast appearances (and how it got their products into WalMart)
- FireCreek Snacks - Use code UNOFFICIAL for 15% and free shipping
- PGA Merchandise Show
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad
- Bold Recurring Orders
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email email@example.com and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?