Manage episode 288738338 series 1402157
In this episode:
- What are the most common mistakes that Shopify store owners make with their product pages?
- What steps can store owners take to figure out if their product page needs help?
- What things are you seeing on stores that makes you filled with rage? (note from josh: I'm only halfway kidding with this. I've seen such an uptick in terrible user experience on stores. Between a cookie popup, email popup, chat slide out, etc. we are ruining new users experience)
Our guest today is Josh Frank, Founder & Head of Optimization at Test Triggers, Josh has helped countless eCommerce businesses boost their revenue with conversion optimization. Running close to a thousand A/B tests have helped Josh to distill the true optimization tactics from the b.s.
- Test Triggers
- Copyhackers: Copywriting Formulas
- Tactical Baby Gear Product Detail Page
- Snoo Product Detail Page
- Crutchfield 'Drone' Product Detail Page
- Caraway Product Detail Page
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?