Manage episode 297902918 series 1402157
For more than 15 years Zuly Matallana worked in large multinational companies to develop businesses by successfully leading teams to monetize market opportunities.
Now, Zuly is translating the skills she gained to become a successful entrepreneur. It started when Zuly recognized the need for a product to help busy women keep their hair dry while showering. Consequently, she found an opportunity to introduce a sustainable Shower Cap in a space traditionally dominated by single-use plastics.
The TIARA Shower Cap has not only been successful worldwide but has also gained a lot of media attention. Here are some highlights:
• Zuly “faced the fire” at Canada’s CBC TV Hit series Dragons’ Den securing a deal with Manjit and Jim.
• Gift Pick GMA 2019
• Spoke about her business to more than 3 million people on The View.
• In 2020, deemed a Must Have by Allure
TIARA’s newest haircare innovation, The Night Cap, sold out in less than 30 minutes. This gave Zuly the confidence to spearhead the brand. She is now innovating a line of functional products for women – with sustainability in mind.
- TIARA - 10% Discount with the Code TIARALOVE
- Free 30-day trial of Zipify OCU - (To get an unadvertised gift, email email@example.com and ask for the "Tech Nasty Bonus".
- Try Bold Product Upsell, free trial
- Save 20% on Turbo, a blazing fast Shopify theme - Use code KURT20 at checkout
- Improve your shop’s search engine ranking with Venntov SEO Meta Manager
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave a review
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?